Friday, July 6, 2012

guest posting today: a step in the journey.

so i'm a little out of my blogging routine since we've been on vacay.  but today i'm guest posting for a new blog friend, laura beth, at her oh-so-lovely blog a step in the journey.  her blog is full of great recipes, crafting and diy tutorials and and posts on her faith and sweet family.  i stumbled on her site on day via pinterest and this adorable knotted headband tutorial and just love her taste, her style and most importantly her heart!

go check out her super cute site, a step in the journey, and my post on my emmy faith's shabby chic nursery!

i promise i'll post something soon. until then, my friends enjoy the sunshine and these long summer days :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks you SOOO much for blog-sitting while I was away :o) I love your nursery even more than the first time I scrolled through the pictures :o)Happy to have made a new blogging friend!

    ReplyDelete