![]() |
| crowd patrol: folk festival |
![]() |
| three berry pie in the making |
![]() |
| first fiestaware purchase |
![]() |
| we may be at daddy's football game, but we're still playing with princesses |
![]() |
| lake playdate |
![]() |
| all tuckered out |
![]() |
| what made me ready to go back to work |
![]() |
| school supplies only an elementary school counselor would love |
![]() |
| bathtime |
![]() |
| friday night, movie night |
![]() |
| teething troubles: hangin with the 'rents |











Welcome to the Fiestaware club! I started collecting in high school. I can never decide which color I like the best, so I just pick up one of everything!
ReplyDeletethanks! i actually thought of you when i bought it! :) my mom collects too... she has all different colors! so fun :)
ReplyDelete