here are ten things about me...
1. i leave a trail of bobby pins everywhere.i.go. seriously, it annoys even me. but i find them everywhere.
2. i always cut sandwiches diagonally. they just taste better that way.
3. i am addicted to the netti pot. well, not addicted, but i need to use it almost every day or else i get really bad sinus headaches. and i love clearing all that junk out. gross, i know.
4. i was set up with my husband, and on the night i met him someone told me "you are about to meet your future husband." i love that story :)
5. laundry is not my friend. i put it in the washing machine and forget about it. i fold it and leave it in the basket on my way to do something else. i just am not good at it. good thing nick is.
6. i play fantasy football.
7. california rolls and spider rolls are two of my greatest-food-loves. i can't wait to have them in the hospital after this baby, too (that was the first thing i ate after having bella!).
8. in the summer, i could wear a sundress every day.
9. i'm way too hard on myself most of the time. working on that.
10. give me a chocolate dessert, or a fruity one? i will take the fruity dessert every single time. pumpkin pie, apple crisp, strawberry shortcake... i'm not a stereotypical girl in the chocolate sense of things.
there you go. know me better now? i thought you would ;)
i use my neti pot every day too! i used to take allergy meds, but didn't feel comfortable medicating myself that much, especially when we were trying to get pregnant. so anyway, the neti pot has changed my life! love it! :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm scared of Neti Pots! Silly, I know. Also a big fan of fruity dessert. Found your blog through the Blog Party!
ReplyDeletenew follower from the following fest! i totally agree about the diagonal sandwich thing!
ReplyDeleteNew follower…am super happy to have come across your blog…totally beautiful. :)
ReplyDeletehaha! love the bobby pin comment, so true! found you through the following fest too! beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteNew follower, also from followfest.. My situation was similar to yours about meeting your husband. I was set up with him by his sister and I knew from day 1 he'd be my husband. We recently got married 1yr and 20 days from our first date.
ReplyDeleteNew follower from the blog hop!
ReplyDeleteFollowing through the Follow Fest!
ReplyDeleteYour dessert choice....me too :) But cover the fruit in chocolate then it makes me REALLY happy!
Hi Meg! I'm a new follower via the blog hop! I LOOOVE me some california rolls and I too, have a major crush on sundresses in the summertime :) Your baby girl is just a doll!
ReplyDeleteI am SO guilty of #1! And I am a netti pot convert, I was SO afraid of it the first time, but now it's great!
ReplyDeletelove your blog...and i am a trail of bobbie pins AND pony tail holders. it is annoying. :-) new follower from the follow fest.
ReplyDeletestopped by from Casey's. the neti pot is the greatest thing ever! hahaha
ReplyDeleteStopping by from the Follow Fest. I do the diagonal sandwich thing too! They do taste better that way. :)
ReplyDeleteAmanda
http://www.dragonflightapparel.com
You and I could be twins :) Found you via Casey's blog, and I'm your newest follower!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog!!! I am your newest follower from the October FesT :)
ReplyDeleteCourtney
www.lilnoodlebug.com
Same girl when it comes to bobby pins. My husband is always freaking out it will be the one thing my babe chokes on. I do it so absentmindedly.
ReplyDeleteI too play fantasy football. No shame.
And now you have me craving sushi. But that's not very hard.
Found your blog through the Followers Fest. It's adorable. I'm your newest follower. Thanks so much for sharing. I'll be back to read more. I love fruity desserts too! :)
ReplyDeleteDigger ~xoxo~
www.digdeeperdesign.blogspot.com
New Follower from Follow Fest....
ReplyDeleteMy grandmother swear by her Neti Pot....I'm just afraid I would accidently drown myself. :P
Just saying Hi from Style Outside the Box! We would love to do a link swap with you! :) New Follower from Oct Fest! :) Come say HI at http://www.styleoutsidethebox.blogspot.com/
ReplyDelete:)
just made california rolls with fresh pineapple! i know it sounds weird but it was so tasty!! would love for you to check out my zanimal zoo!!
ReplyDeletehttp://zanimalzoo.blogspot.com/ xoxo suzanne
Nice to meet you:) What an adorable family you have:)
ReplyDeletenew follower, stopping by from the hop!
ReplyDeletehttp://myadventuresthroughmommyhood.blogspot.com/
Hey New buddie.. Just becamse a new follower from the hop :).. you and your little family are too adorable..
ReplyDeleteStop by and Say hi at
http://frankieloveskarla.blogspot.com/
Just became a new follower from the followers fest! Glad to learn some things about you.. especially the forgetting of the laundry... I thought I was the only one.. lol
ReplyDeletenew follower through the following fest!! I find bobby pins everywhere TOO! It is SO annoying!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteNew follower through the following fest! :) lovely blog..
ReplyDeletehttp://sweetsandshutterclicks.blogspot.com
love, from follower fest :)
ReplyDeleteRight there with you on the bobby pin and netti pot. Thank you for making me feel less like a freak :) Found you on Follower fest. Stop by my hut sometime...
ReplyDeletehttp://www.dancingwithmysavior.com
When I used to have long hair, I also left bobby pins everywhere!! I think we all do.
ReplyDeleteYour blog is precious!! Stopping by from the Follower's Fest.
ReplyDeleteNew follower from the Followers Fest.
ReplyDeleteI thought I was the only one that thought sandwiches taste better on a diagonal. They really do, don't they? =)
http://frugalbiggirl.blogspot.com/
I'm the same way with bobby pins- drives my hubby nuts! And we have a little kitten that likes to eat everything, so I have to be careful! haha I'm also the same way with laundry! It can sometimes stay in there for days!
ReplyDeleteI love that I have found your blog. So fun! New follower from FF, hope you can swing by to visit me here http://www.nataliensor.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteI'm going to go read some more post. Think I'm hooked. YAY!
New follower stopping by from the fest! Em
ReplyDeleteHaha I feel ya on the bobby pins! I'm like that with chapstick, too. Burt's Bees. Ahh, my boyfriend started playing fantasy football this year... it drives me insane! Haha. When he's constantly checking stuff out on his phone about it or talking about it. I know NOTHING about football! haha.
ReplyDeleteI stumbled over here from the followers fest!
Cheers!
Holly
Fun post! Nice to meet you :)
ReplyDeleteStopping in from the Fall Fest on Casey's blog. I'm your newest follower :)
Kristine
J&M's Eye Candy Blog
J&M's Eye Candy on Facebook
J&M's Eye Candy Shoppe on Etsy
I'm glad I'm not the only one with bobbypin issues....
ReplyDelete