Monday, December 13, 2010

multitude monday.

23. grandparents that take bella for the night!
24. guacamole&chips.
25. date night with my love.
26. watching old christmas movies cuddled on the couch.
27. morning talk shows while i fold laundry and bella naps.
28. honey seared shrimp at pei wei. pure deliciousness.
29. glue guns.
30. work christmas party = free dinner at eno's pizza in bishop arts district. yes, please.

2 comments:

  1. Yay again for #23! Woot!
    Also, I'm so excited...they are putting a Pei Wei in close to our house! I remember we went the first time I visited Dallas (or was it when we both visited while living in Ohio? Or when I came to visit you? shoot...can't remember...either way, I went there with you) :) I've been raving about it to everyone ever since I saw the sign on the store front. So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yesssssss :) i don't remember, either... maybe both; i LOVE that place! i'm excited for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete